join our team
CDSI offers health, vision, life and dental insurance for employees. Paid vacation, sick time and holidays. We also provide a 401(k) matching program.
We have a collaborative work environment. Work on interesting & challenging projects with smart & talented people!
CDSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to race, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or protected Veteran status.
pROJECT mANAGER (TEMP TO PERM)
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be required to simultaneously manage 3 – 6 projects in the area of advanced antenna design and implementation.
Overall responsibility: Manage the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling, closure and documentation of each project, consistent with AS9100D standards. Provide weekly internal reports. Provide monthly reports for customer.
- Organizes the individuals and subcontractors necessary to complete the job and coordinates all schedules.
- Ensures that the project moves forward in a timely, cost-effective manner, making changes and adjustments as necessary.
- Evaluates, recommends and implements procedures for data acquisition, management and quality control.
- Motivates and monitors the progress of work performed by project staff.
- Must be an effective delegator using risk-based decision-making.
- Plans and participates in meetings, discussion groups and other types of events to promote project visibility.
- Serves as a key resource for project information and resolves problems or questions referred by internal and external sources.
- Conducts final inspections and reports for the project.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: Minimum 5 years managing multiple high-tech projects
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket desired
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Project management
- Active listening
- Judgment and decision making
- Complex problem solving
SR. SOFTWARE ENGINEER (TEMP TO PERM)
CDSI is searching for a bright and enthusiastic Sr. Software Engineer (contract to perm) to assist in the development of advanced products in the area of wireless communications for our small business.
In addition to producing clean, documented and tested software to implement algorithms and/or User Interfaces, this candidate will:
- Report to our Software development lead.
- Produce software documentation including requirements, descriptions, progress reports.
- Be responsible for design, implementation, integration and test of modules and subsystems.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and solve problems on existing Hardware/Software systems.
The most successful candidate will have significant experience in many of the following areas:
- Standard debugging tools and concepts such as gdb, core dumps, and backtraces.
- Object-Oriented design and languages, such as C++, Objective-C, Java, and Python.
- Module and Subsystem testing.
- UI Design using standard libraries (e.g., GTK)
- Multi-threaded applications (posix threads)
- Revision control software (we use git).
- Code and architecture re-use.
- Linux and Windows environment.
- Various communication protocols, e.g.: RS-232/422, TCP/UDP, ISA, PCIe, I2C, SPI.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with ARM Architecture and RTOS a plus.
- Qt development environment.
This position requires: a BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent; plus at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident